Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Days & Snow Days

During her fever induced stupor.

Well, my stocking up on craft supplies for the weekend didn't go as planned. My poor baby was a little out of sorts Tuesday afternoon, complained her ear hurt when she went to bed that night, and by early Wednesday morning, she was a full blown MESS! Poor thing! When she gets an ear infection, it hits her like a ton of bricks. Her older sister is also on antibiotics for an ear infection but the only symptom she had was ear pain. My poor little monkey spent the majority of Wednesday completely oblivious to what was going on around her. I'm sure if I asked, she wouldn't have any recollection of our trip to the doctor. Her fever FINALLY broke early last night. She is still super snuggly and definitely not her usual bubbly self but...a great improvement from where we were this time yesterday.

The fever FINALLY broke!

In other ever so exciting news, it's yet another snow day here at the homestead. Good lord we've gotten a lot of snow this winter! I am hoping the babe will be up for a little snow fun this afternoon because the oldest is chomping at the bit to get outside. It's that gorgeous looking snow that is a PITA to shovel cause it's so heavy...Thank goodness for the plowman and my hubby who is out there right now shoveling the walks and cleaning off the cars. He has to head in to work shortly but we would definitely rather have him home and cozy with us.

The sun is shining, my little is slowly getting better, (she just crawled up in my lap and says hi!) and we are warm and cozy in our jammies! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment