Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lazy Blogger Returns

I'm here, I swear. Unemployment and summer fun with my girls have kept me away. Okay,that's only partially true. If you must know, it boils down to my laziness! Horrible! I am having a ton of fun with my girls this summer but, frankly, there is no reason for me not blog at night when the monkeys are in bed. So, in an attempt to kick my blogging butt back into gear, and after some inspiration from my friend Diana I have decided to participate in the August Break! Of course, I am already a day behind, so look for two shots today and I PROMISE to do better!

Also, in addition to getting my blogging butt back in gear, another August goal is to start doing/making/cooking all of the fantastic things I have been pinning over on Pinterest! Have you discovered Pinterest yet?!?!?!?!? Get yourself over there toot sweet if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment